Before contacting Accumula Support please review your settings against the following troubleshooting steps. Instructions for what information to include when contacting support can be found below.
Order Download Settings
Shopify Orders will sync to your Point of Sale solution according to your Accumula Settings. An order's status changes as the Shopify fulfillment process is completed, and it can also be archived.
Please ensure that the integration is set to download the type of order status you're troubleshooting. In the above screenshot archived orders will be skipped instead of downloaded.
Note: Changes to the order download settings are not retroactive.
- Automatically fulfill only gift cards
- Do not automatically fulfill any of the order’s line items
Certain data is required for all or most all orders to sync. This includes and can be broken down this way:
- The order has an attached customer.
- The customer has a valid email address.
- The customer's details do not include special characters.
Tip: Does the customer exist in your POS system? If not, contact Accumula Support as this indicates the integration may be encountering errors trying to download the customer.
- The order has been paid, or has a pending payment (with pending payments enabled).
- Payments are authorized. Some older accounts may have been set to require authorized payments also be charged. Please contact Accumula Support if you would like to add or remove the requirement for authorized payments being charged.
- Supported Pending Payments are used (with pending payments enabled).
Tip: Shopify can be setup to automatically authorize and charge, or automatically authorize and manually charge. Please keep this in mind in case your order has been authorized but a card has not been charged.
- Taxes setup in POS and Shopify meet your Tax Mode requirements.
You can find those requirements in our Tax Section.
If your order meets all of the above requirements please Contact Accumula Support with the Order URL, and screenshots of the order.
Contacting Accumula Support
During troubleshooting with our Support Team, we may occasionally ask for some information from you. If you're not certain what we're looking for, refer to the below terms.
Shopify Order URL:
The Shopify Order URL is the URL that appears in the address bar when you're viewing an order from within Shopify. We may request this information because the last string of numbers is the full Shopify ID of the order.
Shopify Order Screenshot:
When we ask for a screenshot of an order from Shopify, we're looking for the above information. The Shopify Order #, the Order Status, the Line Items, the Taxes and Totals, and the Customer Information. This information will help us to identify the order and line items in both of your endpoints, and to spot any potential issues in the flow of the data.
Shopify Order Timeline: