Product visibility on Shopify can be managed manually, by Accumula, other apps, or by collection rules in Shopify.
The integration updates products on Shopify according to your settings anytime the product is saved in point of sale, or sold.
If you are trying to manage visibility in Shopify and find that products are switching back to hidden you can check to see if the Accumula integration is setup to make these changes in two ways:
Check your Activity Feed
- Navigate to your Shopify activity feed. This would be located at yourshop.myshopify.com/admin/activity.
- Confirm that products are being hidden by the Accumula integration. This might be performed by "Accumula", "Channels", or another similar name which our support team can help you identify if needed.
Check your Shopify Integration settings:
- Login at Accumula.com and navigate to Apps > Shopify.
- Check to see if Update Visibility is enabled.
If visibility updates are set to ON, the integration will hide products on Shopify if they are tagged "Hidden" in Point of Sale. You can read more about the Hidden tag in our documentation here:
If visibility updates are off then product visibility is not being managed by the Accumula integration.
Other common reasons for product visibility to switch to Hidden:
- Other apps which hide products based on inventory.
- Collections which hide products based on inventory.
- Theme or Template requirements that hide products which do not meet criteria for visibility.
If you're having difficulty identifying what is causing products to become hidden please contact Accumula Support.