If a large number of products are currently being updated, orders will not download until product updates are complete.
- Check the error pane in the Channels for Mac app ﬁrst to ensure Channels is running.
- Check that Download Orders is On and Download Mode is set to “Auto-Invoice” in Channels Settings.
- Make sure no product used in Magento has “Cost Equals Sell” checked in Lightspeed.
- Make sure that all products have "Editable Sell" and "Editable Description" checked in Lightspeed.
- Check the logs to see if products updates are presently occurring.
Other causes may include errors caused by a deleted product, invoice, tax code, etc, blocking sync. In such cases, the Accumula Dev Team will try to identify the item.