Matrix items can be created from Item Imports on the fly using one, two, or three attributes.
These items will need to follow all the usual item requirements found in our article Importing New Items but require additional information in the following template columns:
- Matrix Group: Name
- Matrix Group: Group Attribute
- Matrix Group:Color (Leave blank if item does not have a color)
- Matrix Group: Size (Leave blank if item does not have a size)
- Matrix Group: 3 (Leave blank if item does not have a third attribute)
Combined Color/Size Matrix: Color OR Size Matrix:
- Matrix Group: Name must be consistent between all items in the same matrix.
- Matrix Group: Group Attribute must be consistent and use the same Attribute Set for all Matrix Items in the same Matrix:
- 3 Attributes
- Colors must be entered under the Matrix Group: Color column.
- Sizes must be entered under the Matrix Group: Size column.
- Third Attribute values must be entered under the Matrix Group: 3 column.
Important: Matrices created from an item import will inherit the tags included in the file for the last item added to that matrix from the import file.
Article is closed for comments.