When onboarding, users with an existing Magento website will be asked for a list of Preferred Attribute Sets for use with products created by the integration. This includes:
- Simple Attribute Set
- SizeOnly Configurable Attribute Set
- ColorOnly Configurable Attribute Set
- SizeColor Configurable Attribute Set
- Third Configurable Attribute Set
This means that users might have existing attribute sets with different names that can represent products that are structured differently. Such as:
- Simple products as "Default"
- Size only products as "Wheels"
- Color only products as "Hats"
- Size and Color products as "Clothing"
- Products with three attributes as "Jewelry"
The integration will then create all products of the specific configuration in the designated attribute set. You might notice products created in the incorrect attribute set if:
- The attribute set Name provided to Accumula was incorrect.
- The attribute set Name provided to Accumula was changed after integration setup.
- The product is not setup properly in Point of Sale.
- The product was to be manually created in Magento, but was accidentally setup in Point of Sale first.
- A specific configuration of products is represented by multiple attribute sets in Magento. These products would need to be created in Magento before they're web enabled in Point of Sale.
If you need assistance in resolving incorrect attribute set names please contact our Support Team who can check the attribute set details setup for your account, make changes, and/or recommend adjustments to workflow as needed.