Unwanted Categories Uploaded
If Category Upload or Update were enabled and unwanted categories were created in Magento please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
Step 1: Disable Category Upload / Update
- Navigate to Accumula.com and login.
- Navigate to Apps > Magento > Updates
- Disable Category Updates. Save.
- Navigate to Apps > Magento > Uploads
- Disable Category Uploads. Save.
Step 2: Delete Unwanted Category Data from Magento
- Navigate to and delete any unwanted Category Data from Magento.
- Manually assign the correct Category to the product(s) in Magento.
Enabling Category Upload or Updates
If the product categories are normally uploaded and updated via the integration, please contact our support team for assistance before turning Category Upload or Category Update settings back on.
Magento Category Upload and Update Settings
Accumula allows you to control whether or not Category data for new products is uploaded and/or updated from POS to Magento. When these controls are enabled categories are updated or uploaded automatically as web enabled products with category data are updated or created in POS.
Magento Upload Settings:
Magento Update Settings:
Users with Existing Magento Sites
We recommend that Category Update and/or Upload settings remain disabled for users with existing category data in Magento. The POS and Magento category data can be matched using unique category names if you'd prefer to have these settings enabled, but please contact our support team before enabling these settings.