Unsupported client version. Please upgrade your client install.
This error will prevent Lightspeed from responding to the integration. It is critical that this error is resolved.
Common Causes and Solutions
To clear these errors please review the following:
- Please verify that you're using a supported version of Lightspeed.
- Please verify that you're using a supported version of Mac OS X.
- Please verify that both Accumula apps appear in the Third Party Apps tab of the Lightspeed Server preference pane.
Other Common Causes
- Channels for Mac is installed with the same credentials on another computer. This would cause one of the two computers to return errors.
- The Accumula (Channels) password was entered incorrectly in Channels for Mac.
If you're unable to resolve this error or need any assistance please contact our support team with any questions.