Ecommerce Orders download to Lightspeed Onsite as Invoices or Orders. The following are some possible causes for Ecommerce invoices not being created or not being created completely in Lightspeed:
- Required Products missing from Lightspeed (Shipping, Discounts, etc) please see this article
- Shopify Orders set to Auto-Fulfill or Auto-Archive but Accumula is not set to download those Order Types
- Lightspeed Products are not set to Editable Sell and Editable Description
- Unsupported Manual Payment methods used in Shopify
- No Lightspeed Onsite User License available
Required Products Missing
Accumula requires several products be present in Lightspeed to successfully download orders from your Ecommerce Store to Lightspeed. These products are created by Accumula automatically in Lightspeed but can be edited or set to non-current by users, blocking Order Download.
Shopify Auto-Fulfill & Auto-Archive
For Shopify order settings, go to Shopify settings>Checkout>Order Processing>Set order fulfillment and set to either "Automatically fulfill only gift cards" or "Do not automatically fulfill any of the order’s line items". Auto-Archive must also be unchecked.
Shopify Manual Payment Methods
Only certain Manual Payment methods in Shopify are supported by the Connector.
- Pay By Phone
- Gift Card
- Bank Deposit
- Bank Transfer
- Collect on Delivery (COD)
- Money Order
Note: If Auto-Fulfillment is On in Connector Settings, the Connector will mark Orders as Fulfilled automatically once payment has been applied to the Owing invoice in LightSpeed.