Your Accumula setting for Create New Products must be enabled for images to sync during product creation. The master control for product updates must be switched to on as well as the toggle for images in order for new images to sync for existing products. Check the following on Accumula.com:
- For new products go to the Products tab and make sure Create New Products is set to ON
- For existing products go to the Products tab and make sure Update Products and Images are set to ON
Note: Depending on the amount of products uploaded/updated and size of photos, image updates can take a significant quantity of time to complete.
- The image was not received from Lightspeed with the product data when it was web enabled.
- The product is now considered existing.
- Update Products and Update Images will need to be enabled for the image to be added to the existing product.
- The product in POS will need to be re-saved.
- Shopify does not allow images larger than 20 megapixels to be added to products via their API.
- The image is missing an extension in POS. Shopify requires the image use a supported image extension.
- For Onsite Users: A support request to globally disable image sync was made and a request for reversal has not been made.