Channels should be visible on the Lightspeed Server computer when navigating to System Preferences.
Please be sure you are checking for Channels on the correct computer before reading these troubleshooting instructions.
It is possible when the OS is updated that the Channels System Preferences pane may adjust visibility settings for Channels. This can prevent Channels from being visible in System Preferences.
To resolve this issue please follow these steps:
- In Finder, go to the “Go” menu and select “Go to Folder…”
- Enter: /library/PreferencePanes and click Go
- Right click "AccumulaConnector.prefPane" and select Get Info
- Click the lock in the lower right corner of the Get Info pane to unlock if necessary.
- Go to Sharing & Permissions section and set user “everyone” to first Read then Read and Write access.
If user “everyone” does not exist:
- click the + to the lower left and click “New Person”.
- Enter the name “everyone” without a password and click Create Account.
- Set the new person to have Read then Read & Write access.
Note: If you are still unable to find Channels after following these instructions then your Channels for Mac may have been modified or removed by another app or OS update. This is rare, will not cause any loss of data, and can be resolved by reinstalling Channels for Mac. Please contact support if you need assistance.