Exports can be started from the Export Data tab in Data Tools. Customer data is exported directly from Lightspeed Retail.
Important: The resulting file will include all fields available in the same format as the import template. Fields not included in the template are not supported for either import or export.
Note: Data Tools exports have no impact on other sync activity in your Accumula account.
Starting a Customer Export
- Navigate to Accumula > Apps > Data Tools. Click the Export Data tab.
- Select Customer from the Export Type drop-down
- Select Export All Data or Export Data modified since
- Export All Data will export all customers.
- When selecting Export Data modified since you will also need to select a date. All customers saved or created in Lightspeed from the selected date to the present will be exported.
- Press the Export button.
The export will be generated in CSV format and sent to the email associated to your account.
Note: The more customer data that is being exported the longer it will take to generate the file. Exports of tens of thousands of customers can often take several hours, and accounts with more than one hundred thousand customers may take longer than a day to export.
To import changes to the customer data using the export as a template please see our documentation regarding Updating Existing Customers for instructions.