- Faster Fulfillment - No need to Invoice the Order or Reserve Inventory
- Tighter Inventory Counts - Inventory is deducted as soon as the sale downloads to Lightspeed
Creating Orders requires Lightspeed Onsite 2016 v1.0 or above and Accumula Startup (formerly Pro) Plan or above. Users have full control of the following settings:
- Download Orders As selects whether Shopify Orders will create Invoices or Orders in Lightspeed Onsite.
- Reserve Order Inventory determines whether Inventory will be reserved automatically on Lightspeed Orders.
- Create Order Deposits determines whether a deposit will be created and applied to the Lightspeed Order based on the Order payment in Shopify.
- Customer Info with Billing and Shipping Address
- Order Line Items
- Shipping Costs
- Invoice/Order Notes: Ecom Order #, Order Notes, Payment Details, Shipping Method, and Tracking #
Customers are matched to existing Customers by Email Address.
Viewing New Orders/Invoices
Finding Ecom Orders in Lightspeed Onsite is easy using Smart Finds for Invoices and Orders. Several suggested Smart Finds are included in the Lightspeed Onsite Integration Setup including:
- Ecom Today - Today’s Orders from Ecom
- Ecom Open - Orders that have not yet been marked as Paid/Fulfilled
- Ecom All - All Ecom Orders
- No Product Found - Ecom Orders that include not found products that need processing
Order Line Items
- Order Items are created as Invoice Line Items using the Products in Lightspeed Onsite.
- Shopify Shipping charges are added using the SHIPPING product (SHOPIFY SHIPPING or MAGENTO SHIPPING).
- Shopify Coupon Codes applied are added using the DISCOUNT product (SHOPIFY DISCOUNT or MAGENTO DISCOUNT).
- Taxes are added as per your settings in the Channels Connector Settings, either with a Lightspeed Onsite Tax Code or as a line item using the TAXES product.
- Ecom Order Number - the order number in your Ecommerce Store
- Ecom Order Notes - any notes added to the order
- Payment Type - Paypal, Shopify Payments, Money Order, etc
- Authorization - Authorized, Charged, or Pending
- Authorization Reference - the reference code returned by the gateway for any credit card transactions
- CC - the last 4 digits of the Credit Card number
- Shipping Method - the Shipping Method for the order
- Tracking # - the tracking number for the Shipment in Shopify