When an order is downloaded from your Online Store, line items are added according to:
- Products with a previous link to your Online Store.
- Products not previously linked to your Online Store, but matched by SKU/Product Code.
- If no link exists nor match is found, the No Product Found placeholder product is added in place of the line item.
The No Product Found placeholder will include the product SKU and other info available from the Online Order in the line item description. The price for the No Product Found line item will be set according to the price received from your Online Store.
Adjusting the Order / Invoice
Using the information associated to the No Product Found placeholder you can identify which product was sold in your Online Store and search for the matching product in Lightspeed. It is possible this product does not exist in Lightspeed and will need to be created.
Note for Shopify Users: If the product doesn't exist in Lightspeed please be aware that creating and web enabling the product will likely create a duplicate in your Online Store. Please contact our support team for best practices to avoid duplicates.
Once you've identified the correct product in Lightspeed you may replace the No Product Found placeholder product on your Lightspeed Invoice or Order with the correct product and quantity.
The most common causes for finding No Product Found on your orders or invoices in Lightspeed include:
- Using any solution other than Accumula's integration to create products in your Online Store.
- Performing Shopify Product Imports to update existing products in Shopify to use new SKUs.
- Products which didn't have matching SKUs between Lightspeed and your Online Store, and are not web enabled.