Shopify is a powerful ecommerce platform that makes it easy to sell online. Integration with Shopify and Shopify Plus occurs in real-time. Users on at least our Connect Plus plan and above have access to special features, and complete control over each integration setting.
Here are just a few of the things Accumula can do with Shopify:
- Match existing products between Shopify and other integrated channels, even on the fly.
- Publish and update inventory to Shopify (including images)
- Download Shopify orders, refunds, returns, and cancellations.
- Download Shopify customers and match to your existing customers
- Apply advanced logic and handling to Shopify Products from point of sale.
Clients with multiple locations in their plan can also configure their account to leverage additional features. Some advanced features require a subscription to our Scale* plan.
- Update total inventory quantities in Shopify from all integrated point of sale locations.
- Smart Order Routing: Route Shopify Orders to inventory locations by availability, distance*, tags*, and more*.
- Smart Refund Routing: Route refunds based on either the shopify return location*, or fulfillment location.
- Instore Pickup: Route Shopify Orders to select inventory locations for instore pickup.
- Order Splitting: Split Shopify Order line items to inventory locations by inventory availability.
- Shipstation Integration: Send smart order routing decisions to your Shipstation account through Accumula.
*Scale plan required.