Accumula Multistore allows multiple Lightspeed Onsite locations to be integrated as one system to your Ecommerce or ERP. This enables features like Aggregated Inventory, Per Location Inventory, Order Routing and Splitting, and Instore Pickup.
When Accumula Multistore is enabled for Lightspeed Onsite, all Product Data is fed from the Lightspeed Master Store. This ensures consistency and high data quality.
- Products must have matching Product Codes in every Lightspeed location. We recommend using Lightspeed's Multistore Pro to ensure consistent data in all locations.
- Products must be created in the Master Store first and allowed to sync to Accumula before replicating new products to other locations.
- All changes to Product Data must be made in the Master Store. The only product data included from other stores is inventory.
- Do not use the Product Duplicate function when creating products.
Installing Accumula Multistore for Lightspeed Onsite
Your Lightspeed Master Store must sync to Accumula first. Before you begin the setup process in the additional Lightspeed locations, please ensure the following:
- Review your Lightspeed Product Data to ensure that all products that exist in ANY of your Lightspeed Onsite locations, also exist in the Master Store. This is critical to the products being available to sync.
- Adjust the schedule for Advanced Reporting. Lightspeed's Advanced Reporting interrupts API access and will cause sync issues. We recommend adjusting the reporting update schedule to a frequency of every 24 hours. It should not be schedule more frequent than 1 hour. The reporting schedule can be adjusted in Tools > Advanced Reporting.
- Import the Accumula Required Products file using Lightspeed's Import Tools into each of your additional Lightspeed locations. Click to download the file for Shopify or Magento.
- Setup the Master Store and Begin Sync to Accumula. Your Lightspeed Master Store must sync to Accumula first. You will receive account credentials that include a unique Store Name for each retail store. Once sync of the Master Store is complete, the Channels for Mac app can be installed in the other locations using your Channels Username, Channels Password, and the unique Store Name for that location.
If you are unsure of the best way to proceed, contact Accumula Support with your questions.