When enabled, Instore Pickup looks at your Shopify shipping rate name for the order routing location and routes the entire order to that location, regardless of the inventory.
To enable Pickup In Store:
- Set Pickup In Store to On. This can be found in your Accumula Settings under Apps > Shopify > Multistore.
- Set the Pickup In Store Prefix.
Note: Prefixes must include a trailing space if a space is included between the Prefix and the Store name in the Shopify Shipping Rate Name. "Instore Pickup at " would work for shipping rates titled "Instore Pickup at New York" and "Instore Pickup at Los Angeles".
Setup Shopify Shipping Rates
You will need to setup a shipping rate in Shopify for each location you would like to support Instore Pickup. When the shopper selects that shipping rate for their Order, the Order will be routed to that location regardless of whether inventory is available.
- To find your shipping rates, navigate in Shopify to Settings > Shipping.
- Within your Shipping settings, you will need to setup instore pickup options for each shipping zone you'd like to offer instore pickup to.
- After selecting a Shipping Zone, you can setup the Shipping method as a Price based rate, or Weight based rate.
- When creating the rate, ensure that the name is exactly a combination of the instore pickup prefix you setup in your Accumula Settings, and the Store Name for the instore pickup. You may select Price or Weight based rates with any restrictions or rate preferences.
Note: Each instore pickup shipping method name must be formatted with the same prefix and end in the location name as defined in your Accumula settings. You can find your location names in the Store Priority List on the Multistore tab.
Instore Pickup Routing Example
Check out more Multistore features: