Ecommerce Orders download to Lightspeed Retail as sales. The following are some possible causes for Ecommerce invoices not being created into Lightspeed:
- No User set for "Create Sales User" (see Step 6 of setup)
- Shopify Orders set to Auto-Fulfill or Auto-Archive but Channels is not set to download those Order Types
- Sales Tax Names in Lightspeed do not match Tax Names in Ecommerce (see Step 2 of setup)
- Required Items are archived in Lightspeed (Shipping, Discounts, etc)
- Unsupported Manual Payment methods used in Shopify
Shopify Order Download Settings
For an order to download from Shopify, orders must match the Order Settings in Channels:
Shopify Auto-Fulfill & Auto-Archive
For Shopify order settings, go to Shopify settings>Checkout>Order Processing>Set order fulfillment and set to either "Automatically fulfill only gift cards" or "Do not automatically fulfill any of the order’s line items". Auto-Archive must also be unchecked.
Shopify Manual Payment Methods
Only certain Manual Payment methods in Shopify are supported by the Connector.
- Pay By Phone
- Gift Card
- Bank Deposit
- Bank Transfer
- Collect on Delivery (COD)
- Money Order
Note: If Auto-Fulfillment is On in Connector Settings, the Connector will mark Orders as Fulfilled automatically once payment has been applied to the Owing invoice in LightSpeed.