- Match on Tax Code Name Mode
- The sales tax from the order does not match to a sales tax name in Lightspeed.
- The order has no tax charge, but a "No Tax" sales tax does not exist in Lightspeed.
- The tax rates in your ecommerce solution and Lightspeed are inconsistent.
- Taxes as a Line Item Mode
- A sales tax named "No Tax" does not exist in Lightspeed.
- The product for taxes represented as a line item is missing, has been renamed, or archived in Lightspeed. This is often named "Shopify Taxes" or "Magento Taxes".
- Single / Default Tax Mode
- A Sales tax named "No Tax" does not exist in Lightspeed.
Correcting your Tax setup in Lightspeed will resolve the resulting errors for new orders or orders that haven't yet been able to download, but will not retroactively change old orders.
Required Products in Lightspeed are Archived or Missing
The integration creates several products to act as placeholders for required data in Lightspeed. A list of these products can be found in your ecommerce solution documentation:
Required Products which have been archived will need to be un-archived. Please contact Accumula Support if any required products are missing or have been altered.
Often, orders do not download due to restrictions in your order download settings at Accumula.com or required data missing from an ecommerce order. For more troubleshooting suggestions please follow links to troubleshooting guides for your solution: