The Channels Shipstation Integration requires an active Shipstation Account (purchased directly from Shipstation).
For a Sale/Invoice to be sent to Shipstation, the order must meet these basic requirements:
- The word "Order" be present in either the ShipTo Notes or Printed Invoice Notes in point of sale.
- The Sale/Invoice must be associated to a customer.
- The Sale/Invoice must include a shipping address.
- The Shipping address must be in ISO Country Code Format (US, CA, DE, FR). If no Country Code is included, it will default to US.
- The Sale/Invoice must be paid.
Shipstation keeps track of when it last asked for data. If an order fails to sync, Shipstation will not ask for the same order again unless it is updated to have a new modified date. To manually update an order you can make a change to the ShipTo or Printed Invoice Notes in point of sale and save.