The Accumula Shipstation Integration requires an active Shipstation Account (purchased directly from Shipstation).
For an Order/Invoice to be sent to Shipstation, the order must meet these basic requirements:
- A Trigger word (as configured in your settings) must be present in the Order Notes in point of sale (This could also be the ShipTo Notes or Printed Invoice Notes, depending on your point of sale). The default trigger is the word "order" but you can set it to whatever you like in Apps > Shipstation.
- The Order/Invoice must be associated to a Customer.
- The Order/Invoice must include a shipping address that includes a Country code in ISO Country Code Format (US, CA, DE, FR, etc). If no Country Code is included, it will default to US.
- The Order/Invoice must be Paid.
- Each Line Item must have a SKU for shipments to be sent back to eCommerce.
Shipstation keeps track of when the last request for data was made. If an order fails to sync, Shipstation will not ask for the same order again unless it is updated to have a new modified date. To manually update an order you can make a change to the Orders Notes (or ShipTo or Printed Invoice Notes) in point of sale and press Save.
Article is closed for comments.