Accumula sends email notiﬁcations when errors are encountered when connecting to your Magento SOAP service. These emails are automatic and are sent to the address listed in your account.
Notiﬁcations are sent anytime your Magento server responds to Accumula with one of these errors.
These Email Notifications include:
- 403 When Creating Images
- Access denied
- Cannot do Invoice
- EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at ...
- FaultException: Procedure 'accumulaGetOrderTaxInfo' not present
- FaultException: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL
- Product with the ... url_key attribute already exists.
- Request Timed Out
- ServerTooBusyException: The HTTP service located at ...
Note: Regardless of the Error, if you encounter an error notification only once it is most likely a single instance of a connectivity issue.
These emails are sent each time Accumula encounters the error until the errors are resolved. If an error is encountered repeatedly it is always recommended that you review the error and recent Magento changes with your Magento Developer.
Please refer to links above for more specific information about each error. Support can provide the text of the error produced by your Magento server if needed.