- ItemMatrix ID is the unique ID Lightspeed uses to reference the matrix. This can be found in the URL of the matrix in Lightspeed.
- Description is the Description commonly used to refer to the matrix.
- Export your Matrices
- Revise/add data to the Export and resave in CSV format.
- Import your updates back into Lightspeed using DataTools
IMPORTANT! You will be importing to your active Lightspeed Retail database. LightSpeed Retail does not have a backup function so be sure to run an Item Export and check that all of your data is prepared properly before importing. Check it 3 times. We urge you to do a small test of 2-3 products before performing a large import.
Once your data has been set up and saved as CSV, login to accumula.com and go to Apps > Data Tools and select the Cloud Matrix Import tab:
- Choose the file with the Item Matrix information.
- Select the matching field
- If your file contains blank columns that you do not wish to update, Set Do Not Update Blank Fields to ON
- Import file.