Accumula integrates with Shipstation using Shipstation’s recommended Custom Store API. Shipstation's Custom Store API works very differently from most other APIs. Instead of allowing Accumula to control the order sync process, they control the rate of refresh and which orders are downloaded to Shipstation. In this case Shipstation uses the modified date of the order/sale/invoice to determine which orders to download.
Refreshing an Order Manually
Shipstation users can manually refresh an order to ensure it downloads if Shipstation has already stepped over it. This can be done using the following steps:
- Confirm whether you're downloading Invoices or Orders from POS to Shipstation.
Note: In Lightspeed Retail "Invoices" are Lightspeed "Sales" and "Orders" are Lightspeed "Quotes".
Important: In Springboard Retail, Invoices cannot be re-saved. We recommend setting your Accumula settings to sending "Orders" to ensure they can be manually refreshed in Shipstation.
- If you're downloading "Invoices", navigate to the appropriate Invoice or Sale in POS. If you're downloading "Orders" navigate to the appropriate Order or Quote in POS.
- Click Save on the Order, Invoice, Sale, or Quote. No change to the details of the order is necessary to click "Save".
Example from Springboard Retail
Example from Lightspeed Retail
- Even if no changes were made to the Order, Invoice, Sale, or Quote, please allow a few minutes for the updated save date to be sent by POS to Accumula. Then navigate to Shipstation.
- In Shipstation, orders can be manually refreshed by clicking the "Refresh" button in the top right, and clicking refresh on your integrated Custom Store.
In this example Shipstation hasn't automatically refreshed "springtest3" since 9:26am, but we want to refresh it now. To do so we'd click the refresh button to the right of it:
- Shipstation will queue and download any orders which have been created or modified between when it last synced the Custom Store and the current date/time. In this example Shipstation would sync orders created or modified [even just saved] between 9:26am and now.
If performing these steps doesn't work as expected please contact our Support team.