NOTE: NEVER Delete without explicit instruction from an Accumula support representative.
The supported method for removing an invoice from Lightspeed is to VOID the invoice. Please be sure to connect with Accumula support if you need to do this for an invoice downloaded from your ecommerce solution.
- Invoices need to be unposted before they can be voided.
- All products and payments must be removed from the invoice.
- In StoreMaster Open the invoice. On the Products tab, highlight all of the line items and press the Delete key to remove the items from the invoice. This puts any inventoried products back into your inventory.
- Click the Payments tab, highlight all of the payments and press the Delete key.
Note: You must have a Lightspeed OnSite admin password to delete payments.
- Click Save.
- You now have a blank invoice that is free of line items and payments and not associated with a customer. Click the action menu (gear icon) at the bottom of the invoice and choose Void Invoice.
- Click OK to confirm voiding the invoice.