When enabled, Curbside Pickup looks at your Shopify shipping rate name for the order routing location and routes the entire order to that location, regardless of the inventory.
To enable Curbside Pickup:
Note: Curbside Pickup is powered by Accumula's Instore Pickup feature.
- Set Pickup In Store to On. This can be found in your Accumula Settings under Apps > Shopify > Multistore.
- Set the Pickup In Store Prefix to "Curbside Pickup at ".
Note: Prefixes must include a trailing space if a space is included between the Prefix and the Store name in the Shopify Shipping Rate Name. "Curbside Pickup at " would work for shipping rates titled "Curbside Pickup at New York" and "Curbside Pickup at Los Angeles".
Setup Shopify Shipping Rates
You will need to setup a shipping rate in Shopify for each location you would like to support Curbside Pickup. When the shopper selects that shipping rate for their Order, the Order will be routed to that location regardless of whether inventory is available.
- To find your shipping rates, navigate in Shopify to Settings > Shipping.
- Within your Shipping settings, you will need to setup curbside pickup options for each shipping zone you'd like to offer curbside pickup to.
- After selecting a Shipping Zone, you can setup Rates for each Curbside Pickup location. When creating the rate, ensure that the name is exactly a combination of the instore pickup prefix you setup in your Accumula Settings, and the Store Name for the curbside pickup.
Note: Each curbside pickup shipping method name must be formatted with the same prefix and end in the location name as defined in your Accumula settings. You can find your location names in the Store Priority List on the Multistore tab.
Instore Pickup Routing Example
Article is closed for comments.