When a Magento 2 Order is created in point of sale, Accumula recreates the Magento 2 Order using specific products in point of sale:
- Order Items are created as Invoice Line Items using the Products in point of sale
- Magento 2 Shipping charges are added using the Magento Shipping product.
- Magento 2 Coupon Codes applied are added using the Magento Discount product.
- Taxes are added as per your settings in the Accumula Connector Settings, either with a point of sale Tax Code or as a line item using the Magento Taxes product.
Sample Invoice from Lightspeed Onsite
Each line item description will display specifics such as Shipping Method or Coupon Code used. You can also view more specific information about the Magento 2 Order in the Shipping/Printed Notes section of the sale.
Each Magento 2 Order also includes detailed information in the Printed Notes section of the Invoice. These details help give a complete view of the Order, all within point of sale, reducing the need to use more than one program.
The Printed Notes section includes:
- Magento Order Number - the order number in Magento 2
- Magento Order Notes - any notes added to the order in Magento 2
- Payment Type - Paypal, Magento Payments, Money Order, etc
- Authorization - Authorized, Charged, or Pending
- Authorization Reference - the reference code returned by the gateway for any credit card transactions
- CC - the last 4 digits of the Credit Card number
- Shipping Method - the Shipping Method for the order
- Tracking # - the tracking number for the Shipment in Magento 2
Sample Order Details from Lightspeed Onsite
Order Notes and Tracking # will be updated as changes are made to the Order in Magento 2 and associated Shipments. If you use a third party shipping solution, the Tracking # should update automatically once the order is shipped.
Article is closed for comments.